Monday 26 January 2009

Guess who's back...

Yes, it's true. I have posted a new blog after my 6 week blogging exile over the Christmas holidays, which incidentally were good, albeit not as 'magical' as when I was a kid. For the record, I once again didn't get a Stretch Armstrong, but as I explained in the last post, I'm not too bothered about that now.

I didn't really make any New Years resolutions this year. Not that I usually do; I would like to tell you that I take the view that I don't have anything to give up or anything to do more often, but the truth is I actually like doing the stuff I'm doing now, so why should I stop? The only thing that could possibly class as a resolution is the fact that I've said to myself (and Loz) that I'm going to go to the gym more often, and even go running, just to get rid of the excess baggage from Christmas, caused by chocolate, sweets, mince pies and a fair bit of alcohol. It's not 'set in stone' as such, but hopefully I'll carry it through. I don't know how successful this new regime will be in the long run, but I've already been to the gym twice. So far, so good I think!

I'm not sure what else to write really. I only posted this to let you, my adhering fans, know that I am still alive and well, which I am. So yeah, I promise to write another enthralling chapter in my blog very soon, which will hopefully have more content and meaning than this one, in which I have actually started to ramble on and most probably bore you, so I will sign off shortly, and sweetly.

Bye.

No comments: